Monday, December 21, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree

 


Hi everyone!

Today I have a life crafted spread to share with you featuring the super fun Life Crafted TICKETS & TAGS Die-Cut Ephemera and one of the pretty papers from the Crate Paper SWEET STORY 6”X 8” Paper Pad.


When I saw all the colourful tickets and tags in the ephemera pack it made me think about the time we went to our local community show.  I decided to work outside the page protectors in my life crafted album so my pages are roughly 5” x 8”.

I found my photo and printed it out full size, then chose the lovely frames paper from the paper pad and cut it to size too.  I chose tickets and tags that tied in with the colours of the frames and adhered them into place before adding a little machine stitching to each for texture.


I stamped the date onto the “life as we know it” tag.  I love the new Citrus Twist 6” x 8” GET MESSY Stamp set and used the little camera stamp on one of the tags at top of the page, then stamped the “time well spent” onto white cardstock with a green ink before punching it out with a circle punch and adhering it to the page with a foam square.  I also added some stars from the Citrus Twist BRIGHTS Chipboard Star Stickers and a die cut heart from the ephemera pack.


At the bottom of the photo page I layered two tickets and my printed journaling together before adding some more machine stitching.  I added my title using the gorgeous CitrusTwist SUN YELLOW Foam Alphabet, then finished off with two more chipboard stars and a tiny die cut heart.


All I had to do then was punch the six holes down the side of each page and add it to my album.  I love how easily this spread came together! 

You can see how I put this spread together in the video below:

 


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!  I look forward to sharing another project with you soon!

Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment