Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica

 




Hey crafty friends! Today I am sharing week 44 in my Project Life album using some of the beautiful new releases from December.




I started with the Maggie Holmes Sweet Story paper pad and chose a few papers to compliment my photos. I was very drawn to the gold foil pages, and I loved the rainbow design- it echoes the multi colour confetti in my 'where I stand' photo.




I had a lot of smaller photos this week, so when that happens I like to create little mini layouts on my 4x6 cards. This generally involves layering with a lot of ephemera and stamps. I dove into the Floral Die-cuts wholeheartedly this time!




I really wanted to capture the sign from the scrapbook expo I attended so I cut it out of a photo that wasn't anything special. I layered a few die-cuts beneath it,  and since the banner was actually hanging and not straight at all I curved my stamp to match. I stamped a few extra sentiments from the Get Messy stamp to finish the card.




The other gorgeous ephemera pack available this month is the Tickets & Tags die-cuts. I found this adorable sold ticket that works great for my craft haul photo. I paired it with a stamped sentiment and a giant floral. I also bought in a little more gold foil from the cards with some chipboard stars from my CTK stash.




Thanks for joining me on the blog today! 






No comments:

Post a Comment