Saturday, December 19, 2020

3 to Inpire recipe challenge | December page with Lory

 


Hello Friends, happy Saturday! This is the last Saturday before Christmas Oh MY GoD, time runs away don't you think? In this period I'm creating just Christmassy things, I am obsessed with the Christmas colors, embellishments, stories and while I'm doing my December Daily 2020 I'm going on with my DD2019 and the more I look at it the more I love it! It's full of life and this fills my heart of joy!

Today I have a simple and easy recite to share with you, to inspire you to create your own pages for your stories:

  1. stamped background using the gorgeous Madison  alphabet  stamps:
  2. digitals and ephemera and embellishments to create something magic;
  3. patterned papers
My idea was to create a my own paper using a ripetition of a word, I chose "december" using the amazing MADISON alphabet stamp  so red link pad and go with the flow.




Once I  have finished to create my  own background paper I cut a piece of white card stock in size 10cm x 15 cm to fond in half, a little mini book  inside the page to container my picture and my story. On the fron of this little fonder I have glued a rectangle of paper and then just added some embellishmnehts from the digitals and the ephemera of the Sparkle & Joy kit .







Then inside the little folder my picture and my journaling.




Hope you like this recite and the little tips to create an easy and super fun place for your story.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment