Friday, December 4, 2020

December Documented with Krystal

 


Hi all! This is Krystal, and today I'm sharing another foundation page in my December Documented album. I wanted to create a page that would allow me to add a whole bunch of photos from Christmas Day without having to add a ton of pages to my album. So I decided to make a waterfall page.


I decided to make my waterfall page sized to fit 3x4 inch photos. To do so, I cut a base page from a sheet of acetate I had in my stash to be 4x8.25 inches. That's the size of a page protector with two 3x4 pockets. 


I then cut one of the papers from the Sparkle and Joy kit to be 3.25x8 inches. That will be the bottom page of my waterfall. For the pages that will flip up, I cut three papers from the kit to 3.25x7.5, 3.25x6, and 3.25x4.5 inches respectively. That will give me space to add a 3x4 card to each flip-up page and still have plenty of room for photos and embellishments. 


I adhered a 3x4 card from the kit to the bottom of each of the flip-up pages. I liked the way they each peeked out from the page above them. And because I cut my pages to 3.25 inches wide, you can see a border of patterned paper around each card as well. 


I kept my embellishments very minimal so that I have the freedom to embellish according to my photos and stories from the actual day I'll be documenting. But at least I have something to get myself started!


If you'd like to see more details about how I put this page together, you can watch my entire process in the video below.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you were able to find some inspiration in my project, and I hope you'll try creating a waterfall page in your own album!






No comments:

Post a Comment