Sunday, December 13, 2020

Inspiration with Marivi


Hello everyone and happy December,
I bring you some inspiration with the December new products, a couple of projects that I hope you like.


In this two-page layout I have used a blank sheet, where I have placed the photo with the title, which I have adorned with stars, splashes and under the photo a lace.


Also a puffy sticker from a previous kit and an enamel dots.


Here you can see the details that I have sewn on the other page.
I have chosen this paper with a gold pattern.


With a die I have made this star with relief, and as a background a paper with flowers.


This star comes in the abc with which I have put the title.



For this I have used a sheet with bees and with several labels placed in layers I have written several sentences, I have also stamped a camera.


On the other page I have stamped "snapshot" several times to create a background and I have pasted some flowers on top of the photo, creating a bouquet that comes out of the photo.

Here I have also added various stickers from previous kits.


You can find it all in CTK .

This is it for today, see you soon!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment