Monday, December 7, 2020

Life Crafted with Ashley Horton

 

Hi everyone!  It's Ashley, and I'm stopping in today to share a layout using the December new Life Crafted products!  I really love the new stamps and ephemera pieces and the 6x8 paper from Crate Paper that was included.  This layout was inspired by one of the papers in the paper pad, and I decided to keep it on the more simple side.


In December, I gravitate toward sparkle and gold.  I loved this gold patterned paper with the sentiment on it and decided to use it for the left side of my layout.  I wanted some contrast, so I used the black puffy alphas to add "XOXO".  I wanted it to looked balanced so I added part of it at the top of the sentiment and the other part at the bottom and offset them.

Since I knew I was going to be using a photo of flowers, I had to embellish with some flowers on the left side.  I went through the floral ephemera and chose a couple of the flowers and leaves to create a cluster below the sentiment.  I placed pop dots under the larger flower to add interest to the cluster.


I went with a full-sized photo on the right hand side of the layout.  I didn't want to cover up much of the picture, so I just used a couple of pieces from the ephemera pack.  And I always love using my tiny attacher to adhere embellishments for extra texture.

I hope you were inspired today, and got some ideas for using the December Life Crafted products!  If you haven't had a chance to check them out, make sure you visit the CTK shop to see what's new!




No comments:

Post a Comment