Sunday, December 13, 2020

DECEMBER DOCUMENTING with our Guest Designer DANIELLE

 

Hi there!

We are wrapping up our Guest Designer feature for the Sparkle and Joy kit with a last look at Danielle's spreads. Her interactive and fun approach to documenting is so visible in her spreads:








Here is Danielle, "I’ve had so much fun using the gorgeous Sparkle & Joy kit to create my December Documenting foundation pages this year. I can’t wait to continue filling my Life Crafted album with the beautiful papers and embellishments. I hope you’re having a blast documenting the festive season and that you have found plenty of inspiration on the Citrus Twist blog and Instagram feed – I know I have!

Thanks so much and Merry Christmas

Danielle"


remember to check Danielle's Instagram feed for more inspiration:   https://www.instagram.com/nellyandclem/

No comments:

Post a Comment