Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Life Crafted with Marsha




Hey friends! It's Marsha here today, and I'm sharing a Life Crafted album layout using some of the new products available in the shop this month.

Here's a look at the spread:


I was inspired by the awesome new Get Messy stamp to create a layout documenting a recent photo of me crafting in my studio.  This stamp features so many sentiments and icons that are perfect for documenting creativity.  I trimmed two white cardstock pieces to 5"x8.25" to begin the layout.  Using the Crate Paper Marigold 6x8 Paper Pad, I chose a few papers and trimmed them down to approximately 2" square.  I also tore one of the edges of each paper for a bit of added texture.  I stamped the numbers 1, 2, and 3 on each patterned paper using the Big Numbers stamp and black ink.  Next, I layered a floral ephemera piece from the Florals Ephemera behind each number and added messy machine stitching with black thread.  


I added more stamping beside each number using the Get Messy stamp.  I love the fun sentiments in this stamp set!  To complete this page, I added a few more ephemera pieces and some of the Sunshine Puffy Alphabet Stickers.
 

I trimmed a piece of patterned paper for the right side of the spread and adhered it to the white cardstock base.  I layered another patterned paper behind my photo and added them to the layout.  Then, I used some of the Tickets & Tags Ephemera and Florals Ephemera to embellish the spread.  


I did a bit more stamping using the Get Messy stamp and added some machine stitching to finish the layout.

I love how this spread turned out using new items available in the shop!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you will share your Life Crafted layouts with us in the Citrus Twist Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram using #citrustwistkits.

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment