Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Open Post| 2021 starting page with Lory

 



Hey friends! How are you?

2020 is almost came to an end and to be true for so many reasons we are all so happy and relieved that it comes to an end! It was a very hard year even if I think it has taught us to be careful about what really matters in our life! Don't you think?


I'm already thinking to the size of my 2021 PL and I tanto to try the idea to do a 4x8 album for each month telling a little story each day or something like this, random.  So at the end of the 2021 I'll have 12 Life crafted albums and this idea makes me feel so excited! 

So as each year I have preapred my starting page with my intentions, hopes, dreams, writing about my expectations and my goals to achieve! I have written to myself a sort of letter remembering what I have lived this past year and what I want to focus my attention. 

Ok let's start showing you what I have created!





First of all I wanted an envelope to gather together something from the 2020,  a sort of link with the past year. So inside the pocket I have inserted a jumbo 4x8 manila tag ( to be true I am obsessed with them) and some tags and journaling pieces from the Marigold 6x8 paper pad

To create the pocket cut a rectangle of a paper of your choice of 16 cm width and 14,5 cm length. On three sides fold at 2 cm on the right and the left and 1,5 cm on the bottom. Then with the double side tape stick the pocket to the inside cover of your Life Crafted album. I have chosen the Sea Glass album.

I added a sort of truck in with another paper and I created the opening of the pocket with a circle punch.Inside the pocket I have added stories, thoughts, pictures. To embellish the pocket some tickets from the amazing new products, a little phrase from the ephemera and a bow.

For the first page my idea was to create a background with the 20 and then to give attention to the 21 , the new year. I have created the 2020 background with the beautiful BIG Numbers stamps, using the white embossing powder and the heat gun. I love this so soft effect. To print the 2 and the 0 in the right way I drew a sort of grid and in each little box I stamped the number 2 or 0.  The result is an effect I see I don't see :)






At last but not the least I played with the other number font of the same stamp set, the stencil one that I love to crazy and a flower, some leaves, some little phrase and some different stamps from Citrus twist. The mix of different fonts and different sizes of what you write is a beautiful mix! The True Life stamps, Simple Words 3 stamps  ,  Conversations starter 1 stamps,

To finish some black ink drops, one picture and the sewing machine.








I hope to preserve memories and build the life I dream to live together who I love.

I wish you all a very happy new year, full of love, dreams come true, health, freedom and beautiful memories.


Love, Lory



No comments:

Post a Comment