Thursday, November 21, 2019

Let's Get Digital with Marsha


Hey friends! Marsha here today, and I am sharing a layout in my Life Crafted Album focusing on some digitals from the Citrus Twist Kits shop.  I used one of the subscriber bonus journaling cards from this month as a background paper for my layout.  I loved this card and thought it would be perfect enlarged on a page.

Here's a look at my layout:

  
To begin the spread, I opened the journaling card file in Photoshop and enlarged it to approximately 4" wide.  Next, I printed it out on some white cardstock and trimmed it to the size of my TN page.


Since the background of the page was done, I began creating the layout using the Life Crafted Gratitude kit.  I added my photo to the page and used a stamp from the This Is Life "Grateful" Stamp to stamp a floral piece at the edge of my photo.  I stamped the date onto a printable cutapart label from this month and tucked it behind the photo.  A vellum leaf and puffy heart sticker completed the simple embellishing around the photo.


For the title, I stamped the word "hello" from the November Traveler's Notebook Stamp.  To complete the title, I used some tile alpha stickers (from a previous LC kit) and the glitter foam stickers from this month's kit.  I did not have enough Ls, so I trimmed two of the lowercase Fs to make the Ls.  I added more of the vellum leaves and stamped another floral from the TN Stamp.  To complete this side of the spread, I added some machine stitching to the edge of the page and to the stems of the leaves.


For the other side of the spread, I decided to focus on the vellum leaves from the Life Crafted kit.  I placed them randomly on the white cardstock base and added a bit more stamping with the Grateful Stamp.  To finish off the spread, I added some machine stitching to the stem of each leaf.


Here's one final look at the layout:


Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope this has inspired you to use some digital elements on your next project.  I will see you again soon!

Marsha


No comments:

Post a Comment