Wednesday, November 13, 2019

My Favorite Things with Elizabeth




Hello friends.  Today, I'd like to share a few of the foundation pages in My Favorite Things Life-Crafted Album.  As a reminder, I plan to use WORDS and PHOTOS to document some of the things that are SPECIAL to me.

I believe that a SIMPLE design formula = SUCCESS.  

To begin each section, I created a tag out of Kraft card stock.  I used VersaMark ink and an OLD advent stamp to create a subtle background.  Next, I added ribbon and a puffy number sticker.  I also added a strip of washi tape to the back of the tag to coordinate with my journaling spot.




I plan to include two photos in each section - one full size 4 x 8.25 and one 3 x 4.  

In addition to photos, each section will have a space for WORDS.  For consistency, I attached my journaling spot with the SAME washi tape as my tag to MORE Kraft card stock.  Next, I attached a label and two enamel dots to serve as the title of my collection.



Finally, I created a 3 x 4 filler card for each section to SUPPORT my words and photos.  I LOVED playing with journaling cards, papers, stickers, digital items, doilies AND stamps.



Here's a closer look at how EACH section will flow in the album.




Stay tuned.  Next month, I'll share my completed pages.  







No comments:

Post a Comment