Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Christmas Stories with Lorilei


Hello!  Thank you for joining me today for my second post using the Christmas Stories Kit (2019) from Citrus Twist Kits!  Today I am sharing some fun pages I made for December using the kit.

I placed all the numbered squares from the Pink Paislee cut-apart sheet into pockets to give me an idea of "busier" days I know we have already scheduled for December.  I decided to print a few photos from last year to give me an idea of how I wanted the album to feel and how I would decorate it with the kit.

I decided that I will most likely include multiple photos onto a 4x6 print on days that have more photos.  I will add embellishments and stickers to go with the photos.  I added a little string of banners below the photo on this page and paired it with a Heidi Swapp journal card.

On the next page, I used four tags from the Pebbles cut-apart sheet and attached them to white cardstock with brads so that they swing-out.  I can include some hidden journaling or small photos under the tags!  I used the branding strip to decorate the top and bottom of the page.


These tags are so cute!!


On my next set of pages I paired a large photo with a cluster made from a Pink Paislee sticker, a pebbles cut-apart banner and a white snowflake with a tag using the gorgeous Pink Paislee paper.  I will add a 3x4 photo to this size of tag with some typed journaling.


I added an eyelet to the banner for extra detail!



Sometimes the simplest cluster of embellishments is all you need to pretty up your photo!


The more I use the Christmas Stories kit, the more I love it!  You can find it in the Citrus Twist shop!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment