Saturday, November 2, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Elizabeth


Hello friends.  Happy Saturday.  Can you BELIEVE it's November?  Time FLIES.  I'm EXCITED to share another 3-to-inspire challenge with you.  This weekly series is designed to help YOU channel your inner MOJO.  To participate, simply include ALL three of the following prompts in ANY project.

The prompts this week include:

1.  REPETITION of a word or sentiment.
2.  Create a POCKET.
3.  Journal in LETTER style.

Here's my take on this challenge...




As you can see, I chose to do a two-page layout in my Life Crafted Album.  The first prompt is to REPEAT a word or sentiment for emphasis.  In these photos, my son and his girlfriend look HAPPY.  I used repeat stamping, alpha stickers, chipboard AND journaling to repeat the word over and over again.



The second prompt is to create a POCKET.  I'm OBSESSED right now with pockets and photo strips.  For my pocket, I turned a 3x4 journal card on its side and used a circle punch to create a notch.  I adhered it to the background paper on three sides with redline tape.



The final prompt is to use a LETTER for your journaling.  A small change in writing style can create a UNIQUE, DIFFERENT voice.  You could even try writing a letter to yourself.




I hope this challenge provides some inspiration.  I can't wait to see what you create.  Please share with us on Instagram @citrustwistkits and/or our CTK Fan Page on Facebook.

HAPPY crafting:)




No comments:

Post a Comment