Friday, November 22, 2019

GUEST DESIGNER - HEBA ALSIBAI


We are so excited to have Heba join us for one last time here in our blog.  She is an amazing designer, and her project is just gorgeous, so i let her tell you about it

______________________________________________




Hello everyone, I’m excited to share my second project as a guest designer for Citrus Twist. I’ll be using the new Gratitude crafted kit. If you follow me on social media you know that I am my sons biggest marching band fan. Every Friday night, my daughter and I get together with our friends to create a cheer squad to cheer on the marching band kids. So when I saw the Gratitude Kit with all its colorful pattern paper, I know I had to document our cheer squad.



I’m a huge fan of multiple photos on one spread especially when working in a traveler’s notebook. It’s my go to when I have a lot of photos from one occasion. You never have to choose which ones make it on your spread:). Just make sure you use small photos to be able to fit them all.



For this spread I decided to go with my go to sketch for adding multiple photos on one small layout. It’s to add my photos in a straight line creating a column of photos. This helps your spread stay uncluttered and neat. I started by adding one of the brighter pattern papers from the kit for my background. This paper worked well with my bright and fun photos.





Once my bright background was added I needed to mute it down a bit. So I ended up using the navy blue paper to help mute it down. This also gave me space to add a title. I ended up using the glittery alpha stickers that came in my kit to add “Cheer Squad”.



I embellished my photos with puffy sticker, chipboard and word stickers from the kit. This is my favorite way to add layers and texture to my spread. I used a 3x4 card from the kit to give me that space I needed for my journaling. This also helped the colors flow from the left side of my spread to the right side of my spread. I finished my layout by stamping a little subtitle above my card and called my layout done.









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Thank you Heba for such beautiful projects, we have loved having you this month as our Guest Designer, and cannot wait to see your next creations.  
Remember to leave Heba some love, and be sure to follow her -you will be inspired by her creations!-



No comments:

Post a Comment