Thursday, November 7, 2019

"BeautiFALL" Life Crafted with Tina Stepanova


Hello CTK friends!

It's Tina here, and today I want to share with you a new Life Crafted project I made using the beautiful November "Gratitude" Kit.


I decided to combine documenting one of our recent hikes and gratitude journaling as this month's kit is perfect for both of these. So I started by decorating the photos of the first layout with some kind of title at the top using glitter alphabet stickers and a "time to unwind" puffy sticker. Next I trimmed a 3x4 journaling card to fit into the lower pocket of a page protector #3 and printed my journaling on it.



After that I cut out the quote from the turquoise journaling card and adhered its words to the butterfly card. And that's it, the first layout was finished.


On the back of the butterfly card I printed my gratitude journaling (I must say I did it before I adhered the quote I was telling you above). And then I added a cut apart purple label and a puffy sticker at the top of another photo of my family.



For the last page I chose a page protector #1, trimmed a piece of white cardstock to fit into it and created a fallen leaves pattern using die-cut vellum pieces from the kit. To add a little bit of dimension to the leaves I punched holes along the middle line of each leaf and hand stitched them with a mustard yellow thread. In the end I added a few chipboard pieces in the upper corner of the photo and created a title with glitter alphabet stickers.


Thank you so much for stopping by! Until next time!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment