Friday, November 29, 2019

Life Crafted Pocket Pages with Laura


Hello everyone! How are you doing? I'm Laura and today I want to show you this cute pocket life page I created with the beautiful Life crafted "Gratitude" kit. It's been just so easy and fast to create!



On the first place, I choose the base cards, I love all the beautiful sentiments  written in the cards, it's a perfect way to tell your stories without much efford, the cards were matching together so fast!



Then, I added all the embellishments. These glitter alpha stickers are so gorgeous, any title will look amazing with them! The chipboard stickers are also one of my favourites, I would put them in every project!



Finally, I added my stories with this perfect journaling card, you always have a big variety in every kit! I also did some stamping, just as part of a card, to add on top of a picture, there is always room for stamps!



And that's all for today! I hope you liked it and got inspired, I really had so much fun creating it! And don't forget to check the shop for more cute supplies! Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment