Saturday, November 16, 2019

3 To Inspire with Alena


Hello, crafty friends! Alena here today with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you!
I am sharing some more pages in my wonderful Life Crafted Album. I used the lovely November Gratitude Life Crafted Kit.


 For my layout today, I began by using my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the Leafy Frames cut file - one of the subscriber exclusive cut files for this month. I cut out the title "Family" so that it took up a full page. Next, I embellished it with Puffy stickers, Vellum die cuts, stamps




On the first page I placed a black and white photo, so I can add more color embellishments. But to make the page look harmonious, I added black branches that were printed and cut by hand.





For today's 3-to-Inspire, the categories are:

1. Use  CTK stamps, physical or digital.
2. Use Vellum die cuts.
3. Use a cut file or hand cut your title

Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.


Alena



No comments:

Post a Comment