Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Kira



Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with two layouts for this week's Sunday Sketch!  Here's a look at the sketch for today:



The first layout I made is for my fall TN:



I decided to flip the sketch on it's side and split it in my TN.  I used the add on kit for this layout and absolutely love the fall feel of the kit!



For the left side cluster, I used an exclusive cut file and layered it with a die cut flower and tag and added some puffy sticker thickers for some added texture. 



The second layout I created is 8.5x11 and I used the Life Crafted kit (and one piece of paper from the add on kit).  I kept the sketch in it's upright position and stuck closely to the sketch.  




I used the vellum die cut leaves to layer under my photo and added some chipboard pieces and yellow thread to add some texture. 




The bottom cluster was created using vellum speech bubbles, stamped with some phrases from the LC kit.  I added some additional thread and a chipboard heart as well.



I can't wait to see how you use this sketch! 

Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment