Monday, November 18, 2019

Instant Regret Layout with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout.  Now is about the time in the month where I combine all that is left in each of my kits, so this layout is made with a combination of mostly the November add-on kit with a bit of the LC kit sprinkled in.  Here's a look at the layout I made today:



I started by cutting out the subscriber exclusive Triangular You cut file twice at about 5" each on white cardstock.  I adhered it to my background paper (included in the add-on kit) with some foam adhesive.



I used a lot of the die cuts from the add-on kit to layer behind my photo.  And added some chipboard from the LC kit to add some texture.



The vellum stars from the LC kit were perfect for adding some additional color around my page.  I also added a few tiny word stickers that worked well with my photo.



I finished the layout by adding my title "instant regret" using the foam thickers included in the add-on kit.  I pulled in some extra plus signs around my page as well.  I finished the entire thing off with some black splatters.



Here's another look at the completed layout:



Thanks for stopping by!

Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment