Thursday, December 6, 2018

Product Highlight - Cardstock Stickers




Welcome back lovely Citrus Twist fans. I am here today sharing a layout with the gorgeous Emerson Lane cardstock stickers included in this month’s Main Scrapbooking Kit.  If you ordered the Main Kit this month, you’ll find that it’s a wonderful mix of Heidi Swapp goodies and these cardstock stickers can be the perfect staple for your layouts! 

I decided to take the Heidi supplies specifically the cardstock stickers, which we are focusing on today, and two of the card stock sheets and create this layout:


The first thing I did was pick out my foundation sheet and I had to pick the “Sweet Nothings” sheet which has an amazing floral yellow and pink background. I am not always one to choose a patterned background as my base, but this sheet was too beautiful to pass up. I decided to add a bit of texture paste to the base where my photo cluster would go, just to give a little dimension and interest.

I then brought out the “Easy Peasy” cardstock sheet and used the cut apart elements to add lots of layering behind my photo. Then came the fun part!


I brought out the Emerson Lane cardstock stickers sheet and added my title using the stickers. I also added a few extra layers around the photo to give more interest. I used a date sticker to add my date, and a few of the Heart stickers to pop around my photo cluster.

Then I decided to create some fun interest to the left side of my photo by adding a column of the label stickers. I used all the different sizes, shapes and colors to add then from top to bottom. I love this effect!


Mainly, you are able to make some good use of supplies you might not normally use, like label stickers for me. But also, you find new ways to use supplies that can be very inspiring!

So lovely friends, I hope that you have enjoyed this share where I am focusing my use of the Emerson Lane Cardstock stickers. Now it’s your turn! Come share with us on the Citrus Twist Facebook Fan Page your wonderful creations using these stickers! That’s so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment