Tuesday, December 11, 2018

5 Minute Craft



Sometimes you just don't have the time to get everything out and lose yourself in crafting. I found myself in this situation a lot lately. So I created the 5 Minute Craft game. I needed a way to sneak crafting into my busy daily life. When the kids are at school and baby is napping - the mom/wife in me says do the laundry, do the dishes, pick up the living room - but the crafter in me says no one is home, run to your craft room and lock the door! Here is how I compromised:I pick up or do my chores for 5 minutes and then craft for 5 minutes. Back and forth, back and forth.




I love using my GRACEBOX kit because all the goodies and supplies are right there and it makes it efficient for my 5 minute limit. Here is how my 5 min craft session turned out. After four rounds (roughly a half an hour) I had the kitchen clean, dished loaded, two loads of laundry folded and created a fun page in my Bible. 

Art Process: Splatter paint background. Kit die cuts, alpha stickers, puffy heart stickers, & doilie topper. I lettered the HEART and used a faber castell pen to outline. 

I hope you'll try the 5 minute craft game! Have your cake and craft with it too! 


1 comment:

  1. This is first of all gorgeous, but I also love your real-life way of getting this craft (me) time in! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete