Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Anna




Hi dear CTK friends!

Anna here with you today bringing you this week's Sunday sketch. Well let's have a look at our super inspiring sketch.

Ingen automatisk text tillgänglig.




I love this week's sketch a lot! And I can not lie, lol! Who doesn't love a grid design? Anyway I do so I grabbed my  December Pleasant Valley kits and this is what I came up with. A pretty clean design and very true to the sketch. I opted for the Scrapbook kit mostly, except from the background paper which comes from the Pattern Paper Play kit.



Some stitches of course! Can't scrap without my sewing maschine you know.



There's also some light mixed media here to spy. I've used a pair of  pink color mist's using a plastic bag and the smooshing/kissing technique.







And there you have it! Be sure to grab your scrappy things and join in with us with this happy challenge. Just share your layout on the CTK Fan Page at Facebook so we can see your gorgeousness and leave you some love.

Until next time! Hugs Anna xo




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anna ! I love your interpretation of the sketch ! So calm and pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! Thanks so sooo much lovely Kelly!! You just made my day!! Anna xo

      Delete