Saturday, June 24, 2023

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH MARINA

 

Hi, crafty friends!

It's Marina with you today with a new 3-to-Inspire challenge. 
This time I used a mix of our beautiful digital files and edited them according to my suggestions this week, namely:

1. Change the palette of digital cards according to your photos
2. Use vellum or overlay 
3. Spread dots for bright accents

Here is what I have created using the prompts and our awesome Digital Files:
I love creating with digital papers and embellishments because I can always pick just the right color, shade and size that I want - always a perfect match, it's just great!
I use Corel Photo-Paint for editing, but you can use Photoshop or any other program you like.

And you can also print a digital file on anything: paper, vellum, overlay, or sticker paper - I love vellum, which can not only dull down an overly bright photo, but also gently complement it. 



Here I used four of our digital collections LIFE IN MOTION, SPRING DREAMSSUNSHINE and CRAVE because each of them is beautiful in its own way :)
I also added our all occasions stamps "ALL THE THINGS" and the TEAL GREEN puffy alphabet because our physical products are great too and always at my fingertips! :)

Oh, I love those little colored touches that dots give! :)

I love digitals and use them very often when creating my pages, and you can find them right HERE in our shop! :)
We always look forward to seeing what you create with our 3-to-Inspire prompts, so be sure to tag Citrus Twist Kits in your posts!

Thank you all for your attention and have a great week!
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment