Saturday, June 10, 2023

3 to Inspire with Jennie Garcia


Hi Friends! This is Jennie with today's 3 to inspire prompts! 
The first prompt is to use packaging, tags or cards included in products or online orders. Some subscription boxes and Etsy shops add a postcard or business card that can be easily saved. The ones I added this week fit perfectly in a 6x4 pocket.

I used a paper from the Life in Motion Digital Papers for the title card. I love the pattern so I kept the card really simple. This square from the Life In Motion Digital Elements is perfect for journaling or as a label for dates. I am in love with the Foam Alphabet Stickers in every color, but here I used Sun Yellow.
The second prompt is to add numbers to your photos to document your life with lists! 
I added a number to some of the photos to pair it with the journaling card with the information about each photo. It's an easy method for those, like me, who have a hard time journaling.
I love to make little clusters with washi tape, digital elements, and shaped puffy stickers like these Sunshine Puffy Heart Stickers
The third prompt is to use a neglected product from your stash. I used a brad. I have a LOT of them in my embellishments drawers. Instead of gluing down this tag (check out the first prompt), I chose to use a brad so I can see the back of the tag in the future. 
To recap. the prompts are:

1. Save the packaging of a product, or a business card or postcard.
2. Use a list to document your life.
3. Use a neglected product from your stash. 

I hope you find these prompts inspiring!
Take care!
Jennie


No comments:

Post a Comment