Saturday, September 18, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Nathalie DeSousa

 



Hi there,

Nathalie with you today this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge.  Every week, we  issue a challenge based on 3 prompts in hopes they inspired a project of your own.   These are this week's prompts:

  1. Use numbers to tell your story
  2. Limit your color palette
  3. Create a grid design
Here is what I have created using the prompts and products from the September release.




I started by printing two of the same 6x8 Digital Ledger paper for the background of my page.  I chose this color as it contrast nicely with the yellow alphabet sticker that is  included in the Add on kit.






I printed my three photos in black and white to the same size -this will help to build the grid design on the page-.  I mentally drew a grid in the center of the layout, and  glued the photos to sit inside of the grid.





I pulled the new Luna Numbers 6x8 Stamp set, to stamp the outline of the numbers next to each photo.  Here, I used the puffy mini stickers from the add on kit to help me tell the story of an elevator malfunction,



I chose to create a pocket -from vellum- to house my journal lines.   I used the Luna Alpha Numbers stamp set to add the title for the page to the front of the pocket.   




I added  my lines of journal to a tag, and slid this in place!   To finish the page, I simply added a few of the new enamel dots around each of the numbers on the page.




I love how this turned out, and now it is your turn to use the three prompts to create a project of your own.  Remember to share with us your finished projects.  We would love to see what you created!

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment