Saturday, September 25, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Desiree Lamar


Hello, my crafty friends! Happy fall.  Are you excited about all the holiday goodness from Citrus Twist Kits?  I am so inspired for my fall memory keeping with the Citrus Twist September releases.


Today we are here for a 3-to-Inspire challenge.  Let's take a look at the three items that made the cut.

1. Citrus Twist Kits digitals
2. puffy stickers
3. ephemera

This week, I worked on my pocket pages.  I usually start my pocket pages with the 4x6 cards.  I like to treat these cards like my creative space, then I use them to guide the style and design of the remainder of my cards.  


I start with my week card and other 4x6 cards.  To make the cards, I used the Life Crated Coming Home 6x8 Ledger Basics and Patterns Digital Papers.  They are already a favorite of mine. Then I layered on an  Everyday Life Journaling card and stamped my week and date using the Weekish Stamp. Also included in my cluster is a patterned paper from the Bungalow Lane 6x6 Paper Pad, Feels Like Home Ephemera, and Jewel Enamel Dots.


I chose a coordinating 3x4 card from the Coming Home Digital Card.  To make the remaining 3x4 cards, I use papers from the Bungalow Lane Collection that can be found in the Bungalow Lane Add-On Kit.  I love how all the colors match so well from the Citrus Twist exclusives and add-on kit.  it really made this spread fun. 

I finish off my 3x4 cards by adding more ephemera from the Feels Like Home ephemera.  I attached a little note card from the ephemera pack to record my journaling.  I grabbed the "Get Creative" stamp from the Get Messy Stamp Set to stamp onto the picture of my weaving.  I'm hoping to get a good bit of that done this fall.



Last, I complete the remainder of the 4x6 cards using more ephemera and Happy Heart Puffy Stickers.  I included the "routine" ephemera phrase next to my daughter having her after-school snack because this layout is all about routines.

Thank you so much for joining me for this Saturday's 3-to-Inspire challenge.  I hope you find a little time to get crafty today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment