Saturday, August 18, 2018

3-to-Inspire with Cece



Hello, friends! Cece here today with a 3-to-Inspire challenge for you! This month's #gracebox is super fun and has a load of goodies to create and play with.

For today's 3-to-Inspire, I will be creating with:

+ Pinkfresh Puffy White Alpha Stickers
+ Dina Wakely Media Turquoise Acrylic Paint
+ Citrus Kit White Cardstock Die Cuts


  

I am creating in my 100 Days of Bible Promises by Shanna Noel today and I'm working on Day 48. First, I scraped down some of this gorgeous turquoise acrylic paint using an old credit card. I love how smooth this paint is and how easy it was to put down. The scraping technique is an easy way to get some color on your page with very little mess.



Next, I put down some stamps and the puffy white alphas and wrote out -- "I'm still here with you. Forever and always by your side."



Last, I put down some of the die cuts to fill in some of the white spaces above the words.

 

I loved working with all the elements of this kit and loved how this page turned out and hope you do too! Remember to share your pages on the Citrus Twist Kits FB Fan Page or on social media and use the hashtag #citrustwistkits. I'm excited to see what you do with this kit.

Wishing you a great weekend and God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment