Wednesday, December 21, 2016

King of My Heart-December Grace Box


          I am so excited about my first post on the Citrus Twist Kits blog! This month’s kit was packed with so many fun goodies that I have had so much fun creating with.

This page is focused on Psalm 125:1-2
Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion,
 which cannot be moved, but abides forever.
As the mountains surround Jerusalem
so the Lord surrounds his people
from this time forth and forevermore.

This verse has meant so much to me in this season. I love that it is a promise and reminder that God stands with His people at all times.


I started off by spreading a thick coat of white paint down on the page so that the alphabet stickers would pop once they were on the page.

Once the paint was dry I pulled out the October Afternoon stickers from this month kit and began to arrange them on the page. I choose to spell out “King of my Heart” for this page after I had listened to “King of my Heart” by Caves. My favorite part of the song is when they sing, “Let the King of my Heart be the mountain where I run, the fountain I drink from. Oh He is my song.” When I look at this page I want to be reminded that, while God is always standing by my side, I am also striving to be close to Him.

Next, I pulled out the fun die cut pack that was included in this month’s kit. I loved the pink circle that says “THIS” as my tab. And let’s not forget about the super fun, Illustrated Faith washi stickers that come with the December kit. Since I journaled a song I used the music note washi stickers at the   top and bottom of my page. The XOXO tape is also a part of the kit, which I thought went perfectly with the music notes.

To finish off my page I splashed some watercolors across the page as messily as I could. I had a blast worshipping as I worked through this verse and I’m so glad I could share it with you guys.

Merry Christmas, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment