Wednesday, February 26, 2014

6x6 Paper Pad with Kasia


Hi! For todays 6x6 paper play I decided to go a bit of my comfort zone and create a very busy and colorful background. You can do it easily with papers which come from the small paper pads as the colours already coordinate but if you want to experiment this tutorial could be also used with any scraps which you have laying around! 

CTK Feb kits 6x6 paper pad Kasia 1


I picked some of the 6x6 papers from February Pocket Life kit; glued them and stitched with my sewing machine. I cut them and stitched again creating kind of patchwork. 

CTK Feb kits 6x6 paper pad Kasia 4

CTK Feb kits 6x6 paper pad Kasia 6

After I was happy with the result I attached this base to piece of plain cardstock and layered a simple composition with products coming mostly from February Pocket Life kit and Pocket Life embellie kit. I also grabbed some small pieces from the main kit which as you know coordinates perfectly with Pocket Life kits! Here is my finished layout:

CTK Feb kits 6x6 paper pad Kasia copy

What do you usually do with your 6x6 papers? We are always curious to see what you make so make sure to hashtag your creations with #citrustwistkits on Facebook and Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I love this Kasia! And the fact that you only used a 6x6 pad makes it even more fabulous! Love the bright colors and the pops of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use mine for layouts, PL pages & cards! Everything under the sun! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete