Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Inspiration With Evelyn

Hi everyone, Evelyn here today, sharing my first layout, using the February Main kit "Good Life". This time I wanna create a layout that pop up the photo and also pop up the title equaly! I use my pregnancy photo and print it 4 x 6 inchi. Big enough to make it equal with the thickers. So in this layout I divided two equal parts; right and left. The right one is for writing the title and the left part is for laying my photo.

Rock Star by Evelynpy
To decorate the photo I use star dies the big and the small one and do the layering, I also use the wood veneers, button, the blue chipboard and cuty flair that you will find in Feb Main Kit.

EDITED-3456

Big title using thickers isn't enough for me, I need pretty little details about which can explain the photo it self. So I use CTK Clear Stamps, cut it as a banners and put it randomly at the top and the bottom of the layout. As a final touch I decorate it using pretty enamels dots.

EDITED-3462

EDITED-3460

EDITED-3459 



Ok thats all for today, happy weekend to you and your family. See ya!



2 comments:

  1. This so pretty Evelyn! Love, love, love the eye catching big title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an amazing layout! I love the photo and the big title! ♥

    ReplyDelete