Friday, February 28, 2014

Playing with Pocket Life with Sam

Eeeekkk…. Cant believe this is the last day of February right? This means we are done with 1/6 of year 2014. Today Sam is sharing my February PL pages that I used February Pocket Life kit and PL embellie kit. I printed all the photos in February and just work on them one by one. Let's look at my pages first:

I didn't have any plans when I started creating. I just know I could work on 16 pieces of 3x4 cards and 16 pieces of 4x6 cards. I didn't even plan the placement of the photos and cards to make sure they look cohesive together. But I love how FUN and UNEXPECTED it turned out!

Week 6 1

Week 6 2

Week 6 3

p.s. I die cuts some cork embellishment using my own supplies to go with the kraft colour in the kit. 

P2121871

P2121874

The white card with 'No. 1' is my favourite 3x4 card in the kit. I love how simple it looks. So I added an airy photo to go along with it. I added a yellow crochet bow (that I have made) on the 'Think Happy' card.

P2121877

And this is another double spreads with even more filler cards. 
Week 7 1

Week 7 2
Week 7 3

P2121857

I added the sequin pockets that I made with a fox stamp from my supplies to go with the photo next to it. We saw someone caught a civet (luwak, something like a raccoon) in our neighbourhood. So we paid the guy some money and took over the civet to let it go at a jungle nearby. This is definitely something worth PL-ing - how often do you see a civet anyway? ;)

P2121858

P2121860

P2121861

Did you notice the card with yellow background? I actually didn't use much of the alpha sticker sheet (From OCtober Afternoon Daily Flash) that came with the PL Embellie kit this month, So I just trim it down to 2 pieces of 4x6 to use as my PL cards. I think it looks kind of cute with pops of colour!

P2121863

And here's the sketch for this week PL post:




Thanks for looking! XoXo

3 comments:

  1. This spread looks SO much fun! Great little details Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so bright and fun. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colors & brightness! Oh & add the tiny details too! Love.

    ReplyDelete