Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Erica


Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing a weekly Project Life spread for the Pocket Page Challenge using the gorgeous October Flourish kit.

 


I used this week to document a fun weekend of gardening and some crazy weather that impacted the whole city. I love the fact that this blue quote card matched my sweater! And who doesn't love a before and after photo?




On my title card I used some of the leftover plant labels that I stamped for a previous layout (using the Ready For This stamp and Italic Alpha Stamp). I chose a hot pink ink to match the colour in the kit and I love how bold it is! It goes perfectly with the teal alphas in the kit.




I used the Digital Journal Cards to type my journaling this week, and added some numbers to create bullet points. This makes it a lot easier for me to get the words out. I also remembered to take a screenshot of a news article at the time so I could be reminded of the chaos it caused. A tiny word sticker and a cute monkey icon were all it took to jazz it up.




It's very rare that I have two journaling spots on my spreads but this 'currently' card was my favourite thing in the kit. I used the digital version again to add my typing. And to finish off my spread I added a healthy sprinkling of enamel dots to several cards.




Thank you for stopping by the blog today. See you next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment