Monday, October 19, 2020

December Documenting with Guest Designer LORILEI MURPHY

 


Hello Citrus Twist friends! I am so happy to be able to join the fun for the Sparkle and Joy collection this season!  A big Thank you to Trina for having me!

 I was thrilled to open the Sparkle and Joy goodies when they arrived! My red album is absolutely stunning and gives such a warm festive feel to the pages!  I took some time and went through the papers, cards, die cuts and embellishments, mostly to ooh and ahh!  I felt inspired to go back in time and create a December album of 2009 photos.  I was also inspired to centre the entire album around joy and it made telling stories and selecting photos so easy!  I really only had photos of Hannah that year, so I ended up dedicating it to her for memories!

 For my opening page, I kept it rather simple and let the chipboard circles and gorgeous gold puffy stickers set the tone.  I used a full size photo of later on in December that represented all the fun colors the album would hold.

 



 A close up of the page. 


On the next page I used another full size photo that fits into the Life Crafted Album pocket page.  I added the fabulous puffy alphas included in the kit in the white color on my daughters top with a gold puffy star!

 


 To go with the photo and to begin adding some layers into my album I created a tag from one of the journaling cards and made an embellishment from another journal card. More puffy stars and some twine added the perfect finishing touch!

 

 

Thank you so much for joining me today! I look forward to sharing more pages from this treasured album with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment