Saturday, October 31, 2020

3-to-1 Inspire with Sabrina


Hi everyone this is Sabrina and I’m excited to share a 3-to-1 Inspire project. I used many of the October digitals to bring these Life Crafted pages together.

Here are my 3-to-1-Inspire:

- use the digitals

- stamp some phrases

- use a floating element in your project

I wanted to document my daughter and her love of these 2 skeleton creatures- a bird and a cat. She has always loved all things Halloween since she was a toddler. I knew the October digitals paired perfectly with the photos I took of her holding our 2 new decor pieces.



I used several of the TN digital papers and even recolored the letters “spooky” on one of the Flourish travelers notebook papers. I also printed out all the Halloween tags and ephemera from the Flourish Printable Tags. There are so many fun pieces in the October digitals to document all the spooky moments!


I then added in some enamel dots, stamp sets ( Flourish Life Crafted Kit Stamp and the October 2020 Life Crafted Traveler's Notebook) and 2 papers from the Flourish kit- woodgrain and gray- to add to my project. My next step was to start building my Life Crafted spread. I started by matting both photos on the wood grain paper and tearing the edges. I used the gray paper to cover up the “magic hour” at the bottom since I had a journal card and didn’t need a second journaling spot.



For my 3x4 insert I had a journaling card “here for this” that I recolored to match the orange color from the pumpkin in the “spooky” TN paper. I also decided to have the digital tag and circle element as floating pieces in the bottom 3x4 pocket. I love how the floating cluster turned out and I hope you give it a try in your project. I then put on the finishing touches with the stamp phrases and enamel dots. A festive Life Crafted spread to document this story of my daughter's new spooky creatures. 


I hope this project inspires you to try out your digitals and use my 3-to-1 Inspire to make a fun project. Have a wonderful day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment