Thursday, October 29, 2020

Sparkle and Joy Inspiration with our Guest Designer Vania Fonseca


Hi there!

Today we are excited to welcome Vania Fonseca to the CTK blog.  She will be sharing a few ideas for your December Documenting using our Sparkle and Joy Kit.... I let Vania take it from here...

_____________


Hello crafty friends!

Vânia here, I´m sharing some inspiration with the Sparkle & Joy kit on my December Daily album.

DD it's a big project and can be a little overwhelming, this year, i will be preparing as much as  I can in advance and I´ll be making the foundation pages.


I decided to use a white background with a couple of greenery elements from the Icons cut file, that I cut in white just to add texture to the page.

For the tittle on the left side i stamped the word Story from the True Life stamp set in red. I really love the contrast between the red and the light blue from the die cut ephemera with the gold from the puffy stickers.


On the right I made a banner mixing different elements, I punched a hole on some of the die cut images so I could pass the twine along and also cut the star tag from the cut file that I had mentioned above, I also have used the puffy stickers to add the day number.



I´ve used the number “5” from the Countdown cut file to indicate the day, and I´ve made a little flip up where you can add a 3x4 photo and add the journaling on the bottom.




Just a little reminder, when you are working on foundation pages non permanent adhesive is your best friend, that way if you decide to change anything later, you can do it without any problem.




Here i made a pocket with tags to store another tag where can be added a 2x2 photo. It can also be added another photo or journaling on the back of the tag.


And that's all for today, thank you for passing by, I really hope you find some inspiration here and have fun creating with this amazing kit!

Happy crafting!

Vânia 



Be sure to stop by Vania's IG feed to check her amazing work: https://www.instagram.com/vaniamfonseca/   She will be back later this month with more inspiration for your December Documenting!


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment