Thursday, October 22, 2020

Interactive December Documenting with Danielle


 Hi there!

We are excited to welcome Danielle as one of our Guest Designers for the Sparkle & Joy kit.  Here is what she had to share today:


 I wanted to add create a few small interactive projects within my December documenting – I love the idea of looking through an album and finding photos and journaling in pockets or individual items which can be removed from the album and flipped through separately.


I decided to create a mini album of sorts, using the digital journal cards from the Sparkle & Joy kit. I printed off a bunch of coordinating cards (some I resized) and used a banner metal die, to cut out the pages of my album.

There was a 1-3 list journal card, which I used to list my top three festive drinks. I found three photos I had take in 2019 of those drinks and added those to the album.

I used double-sided tape to glue the pages into my banner album and then slid the whole thing onto an over-sized paperclip. That way, the paperclip could easily be clipped in and out of my Life Crafted album.


All that was left was to add some cute embellishments from the kit to my pages along with some puffy alphas to spell out the beverage names. I left a few of the pages blank so that I could add in more photos or journaling in December.



I created a second paper clip album using journal cards from the 2019 Citrus Twist Christmas kit – both albums were decorated similarly with jingle bells and festive ribbon/twine from my stash.

 


I really hope you like my project and it gives you some fun ideas for adding interactive mini projects to your December documenting and Life Crafted album.

Thanks so much

Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment