Thursday, October 22, 2020

Life crafted with Marivi


Hello again!
Today I am here to show you what I have done with the Life Crafted kit from October. I have also added some details of Add-on kit


On this page I have used the paper with gray tones and another with orange colors.
At the bottom a sticker with a word and some puffy Crate Paper details.


Here I have also added a small sticker, to match those on the other page.



Here you can see the ornaments in more detail, as you can see I have also placed two enamel dots, one green and the other yellow to contrast with the rest of the colors.


On the other page I have written a little and in the center some puffy houses and a stamped phrase.




In this project I have used vellum and a craft paper.
I have used the velum to veil the stars, hearts and the leaf that I placed as a background.


I have sewn the velum and on top I have glued enamel dots and I have used a stamp.



On the stamped paper I have pasted the title, and some strips with phrases.



With the photo I have pasted a golden flower and a puffy sticker.


In this photo you can see in more detail how I have sewn and placed the background.



Thank you very much for stopping by, and see you soon!


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment