Saturday, October 3, 2020

3-to-Inspire with Patricia

 


Hello CTK friends!  Hope you have enjoyed the October Flourish Life Crafted kit reveal!  So much to love as always,  so I have a 3-to-Inspire to get started.  My 3-to-Inspire is:  Use the Star stickers, the Labels on the 4x6 card, and use a pattern paper in a color you wouldn't expect to work!


I am documenting our family's love of watching the DC Comic series on Netflix.  I started by Googling and finding photos for the shows we have watched as well as the current one.  I downloaded one of the TN Page Basics to add my journaling to it.


And then for the right side, I printed my photos in a cluster on 4x6 with the largest one being the current show we watch together.  This story is calling for those wonderful puffy stars, so I sprinkled quite a few of them around the photo.  I also used the inside piece from the stars that forms a hexagon!  They make great confetti for your pages.  I added those to both pages.

Lavender is not a color I would think of for these shows, but it works so well with the photos because of the colors in the photos as well as the pattern paper from the kit not being too busy or too dark.  

The design on both pages is simple, but to add more texture, color, and layers, I fussy cut labels from the 4x6 label card to add to both of these pages.  Then to finish, I added the pink labels from the kit and stamping.  The stamps I used on this project are the Ready for This, and the October 2020 Traveler's Notebook Stamp Sets.


Hope you give these 3 ideas from the kit a try on your next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment