Friday, October 2, 2020

Life Crafted with Marsha

Hey, CTK friends!  Marsha here with a Life Crafted layout using the gorgeous new October kits.  For my layout today, I used mainly the Scrapbooking Add-on kit, along with a few ephemera pieces and the stamp set from the Life Crafted Flourish kit.  

Here's a look at the spread:

The Add-on kit this month is FULL of the Crate Paper Marigold collection.  It is beautiful!  To begin the layout, I trimmed a patterned paper to 5x8.25" to fit as a full page in the album.  This gave me more space for adding lots of layering.  I chose several pieces from the Marigold ephemera pack (included in the Add-on kit) to create a large embellishment cluster.  I love that the ephemera includes vellum and cardstock pieces for a bit variety.   I also added a few ephemera die cuts from the Life Crafted kit to the edges of the cluster.  A gold bow puffy sticker and a few other puffy stickers from the kit finished off this page. 


Because the left side of the spread was a patterned background, I chose to use white cardstock as the base for the right page.  I trimmed it to 5x8.25" to fit as a full page.  I layered a patterned paper and some ephemera pieces behind my photo.  I loved the green floral die cut and chose to use it to frame the photo.  I used a gold puffy phrase sticker as the title for my layout, layering it over the edge of the photo.  The Marigold puffy stickers were perfect little embellishments for this page.  


I cut out a tag from a patterned paper and added it to the bottom of the page.  I handwrote my journaling on a label and adhered it, along with a vellum floral ephemera piece and puffy butterfly sticker, to complete the cluster.  I trimmed a small piece of the lace trim, included in the Add-on kit, and added it to the tag.  To finish off the spread, I added some stamping using the LC kit stamp and did a bit of machine stitching with black thread on several areas of the page.  

I love how this Life Crafted layout turned out using these amazing kits!  


Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to head over to the Citrus Twist Kits shop to check out this month's kits!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment