Saturday, October 24, 2020

3 - to - inspire with Loredana Bucaria


Hello everyone, it's Lory here with a new post for the series "3 to inspire". I have loved to create a challenge just for you to inspire and to give you some fresh ideas to document your everyday stories.

I want to say that as always I am deeply in love with Citrus Twist kits, they are so well mixed and full of exclusive products and cute details to help you to document your everyday life! October kits are full of colors, meaningful details to give accents to your stories, amazing embellishments and adorable journaling cards!


My idea for this spread and this story was to create little handmade pockets to fill with meaningful details, journaling cards, tag, pictures leftovers. So what I did? I just cut three pieces of three different patterned papers and folade them on three sides, 1,5 cm on the left and the right sides and 1,5 cm to the bottom. The bottom envelope is attached to the background paper. Then the other two pockets are just one inside the other.  Just be sure that the with of the pocket has to be a little less than the with of the background paper so less than 4 inches.


The other point was I wanted to use a full page photo of my boys in black and white to give you more result to the beautiful pockets colors!  Then I finished everything with stamps, ephemera and little pink phrase stickers.



So here the challenge for you :P

  • use a full page picture in your spread in black and white or colors.
  • create a pocket to hold your journaling or photos
  • add two or three tags to give dynamism to your storytelling
Well, hope you like my spread and you will be inspired to create yours. I would like to see a lot of stories told creatively!

Love, Lory 



No comments:

Post a Comment