Sunday, October 11, 2020

Sunday sketch / Marivi


Happy Sunday!
Today I show you a new challenge and this is the sketch.



For this design I have used an Add-on Kit, which in addition to the latest Crate Paper collection, includes some vintage elements such as book sheets and ribbons that I love.


It is a design of layers of paper, a pink paper and on top one of the book sheets. I have sewn a strip of paper with a wood motif and on top an ephemera card and finally the photo.


In the photo I have sewn an ephemera with a stamp motif and underneath a vellum flower and a golden sticker in the shape of leaves.


With the strip of paper I have also sewn a piece of lace and underneath the sewn a butterfly appears with a sticker in the shape of a corsage.


I have placed the title on the upper part that I have also sewn and as a small detail a bee.


I hope you like it and are encouraged to participate in the challenge.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment