Sunday, August 16, 2020

Sunday Sketch with Kira

 Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another layout in my life crafted album using this week's sketch.  Here's a look at the sketch I am using:

And here's a look at my completed layout:

I started this layout with about 500 photos I wanted to use.  My kids were playing in the sprinkler one day and the lighting was perfect, which led to a little mini photo shoot!  My youngest son just likes to try and drink the sprinkler water which leads to a lot of these cute, open mouth photos and I knew I needed to enlarge one of them for my layout.

Since I still had 499 more photos I wanted to use, I printed out a few more sized at 2x2.5.  The sketch called for two photos to sort of overlap each other, so that's the first thing I did.  Then my layout took on a life of it's own!

I had originally pulled out a few of the LC papers and was planning to layer them as the sketch shows...but I kept being pulled back to the floral paper and decided to fussy cut some of the flowers to use for my layout.  I added the first flower to the left of my photos and decided the "Oh, Hey!" piece would make a cute title and adhered that with some foam adhesive.

I scattered more flowers around the page, adding to the embellishment clusters with chipboard and puffy stickers (both from the LC kit and the add on kit).  I finished off the layout by adding another flower to my large photo and popping a puffy sticker up on some foam adhesive. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I can't wait to see how everyone uses this sketch!

xo, Kira 








No comments:

Post a Comment