Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Big Photo Layout by Angela

 

Hey friends!

Angela back with a brand new project featuring True Stories August kit. Today, I am sharing a fun scrapbook A4 size page made using a big photo.




The photo is from a couple of hears ago and I took it during our travel to Sicily. I printed it at home, with my Epson printer on regular photocopy paper.
I trimmed half inch all around the photo and created two embellished corners. At the top left, I layered two different patterned papers from the kit. I chose a fresh and summery combo in orange and pink that perfectly match with the color of my title.




The title is a die-cut always from the kit and I adhered it on the photo using some foam tape to make it pop and create some shadows.
As a subtitle, I printed the phrase Ready For This with black dye ink. This is from True Stories kit stamp, as well as the phrase Wild And Beautiful underneath.




On the opposite corner, at the bottom right, I cut a rough triangle shape from another piece of patterned paper. I adhered it creating a pocket to hold a tag where I wrote the journaling. To avoid that the tag get lost, I stapled the string directly on the side of the page.




I added a few embellishments on the corner and by the title, like this cute little shallow and I finish off with some machine stitching. 
As I said, I printed the photo on photocopy paper so, to reinforce and make the layout sturdy, I adhered the page on an A4 white heavy card-stock.




That's all for today my friends. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog. I hope you like the page and feel inspired to create with True Stories Citrus Twist kits!
XO, NG





No comments:

Post a Comment