Friday, August 21, 2020

Life Crafted with Veronica

Hello my crafty friends! 

Veronica here with a Life Crafted layout. I decided to create a small layout sized 5x8" which fits perfectly inside my summer album. This album is a simple 1 2x2" photo of my oldest kiddo when he turned 15 in June! I know, I know....how is that possible if I'm only 25 you ask? LOL!! 
Here I used 2 PL cards from the Aug kit as a base background. The ampersand is a 3x4" card and the grid card to the right is a 4x6".
Then I layered 4 labels that also come as cut aparts in the kit. I love these labels and I use them up every month. I love to stamp, layer and sew on them. Here I layered  them and then layered the numbers 1 ad 5 from the pattern paper. I also stamped and added a foam arrow from the kit:
I love machine stitching anywhere I can and so I used black thread to add some pop and balance to the layout:

Hope you enjoyed this sweet little layout I created all about my "man-child". lol
Happy crafting and happy Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment