Monday, August 31, 2020

Open Post with Erica




Hello lovely friends! Today I am sharing the first half of a family travel story to the stunning Fiji islands! I'm going back to my 2016 Project Life album- which is far from complete. I worked mainly with the digitals this month + the Traveler's Notebook stamp and the Turquoise Foam Alphas.





I designed my own title card on Photoshop by layering the coral and starfish ephemera on this fantastic rainbow grid paper. I used the Turquoise Foam Alphas from the kit and dug into my stash for this complementary Pink Chipboard Alpha.





I printed out most of the ephemera and tags to fussy cut and use traditionally, but I added a few elements straight onto my photos when I printed them. I layered a bunch of tags on this pool photo and combined them with a couple physical ones.  I also changed the color of the ice cream die cut to contrast against the pink food card I used.





The purple card in this photo was originally a smaller black box from the Digital Journal Cards. Altering it digitally gave me the freedom to change it to a lighter colour that suited my spread better. On the lower 4x6 photo I layered a few pieces from the Digital Cutaparts.





To finish off my spread I added a few phrases from the Traveler's Notebook stamp set. The layout needed a few more pops of black after I added the date stamping on my title card.





Thanks for joining me on the blog today! I hope I've given you a little inspiration to play with digitals!






No comments:

Post a Comment