Friday, August 28, 2020

3 To Inspire with Alena


Hey friends!  Alena here today with this week's 3-To-Inspire challenge.


Here are this week's 3 prompts:

  1. Make a cluster
  2. Use a large title.
  3. Use at least two stamps.

And here's what I came up with using the beautiful August Life Crafted Kit.



 Clusters are one of my favorite things to create. The ephemera and lables in the Life Crafted kits are perfect for making  clusters. On the  right page, I layered up multiple kit pieces to create the cluster. I used labels, ticket, stamp, pieces of chipboard.




I used digital files for the title.


I also used this month's stamp sets to add accents.


Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.

Alena

No comments:

Post a Comment