Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Pocket Page Challenge with Krystal

 


Hey everyone! Krystal here with another pocket page challenge. This week, I used the August "True Stories" Life Crafted Kit to create a page in my album documenting our recent vacation. I just love all of the bright colors and outdoorsy themes! It was perfect for this week's page!


This was the first project I created with this kit, so I started with all of my favorite bits: the rainbow ombre grid cards, the "Too Good for Words" card, and that "Oh, Hey!" die cut. I knew I wanted to include them, so I built the rest of the page around those elements. 


As I said before, there were lots of outdoorsy themed goodies in the kit. Since I was documenting our recent trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, I made sure to include as many as I could.



I layered die cuts with puffy stickers on each of my photos to create small, colorful clusters. Because I had used the rainbow-colored cards, there were not colors that were off limits on this spread!


And that brings me to my challenge to you: Create a spread that is full of color. Use a paper or a card to ground those colors on your page and help them all make sense, then go to town adding all the colors to your page! I love creating colorful pages. They make me happy when I look at them, and I hope they do the same for you!


You can see my entire process in the video below.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you back here soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment