Thursday, August 27, 2020

Inspiration with Marivi


Hello everyone again, this atypical summer is over, I am looking forward to it and that in time we truly return to normal.
While we continue scrapping ...

I have two designs to show and I hope you like them.


For the first, I used one of the papers that I liked the most from the collection that comes in the August kit.

I have placed the photo, and I have been adding different ornaments.
With the puffy alphabet I have pasted the title in the bookmark, which I have used as one more page.




In the title I have played with color combining them with enamel dots and stamped words.

In this photo you can see the ornaments in detail ... I have mixed stickers, ephemera, chipboard.




For the second I have used the pieces of paper that I have left over from other designs.




I have cut some strips of paper and I have placed them under the photo, I have sewn them and I have added different elements.


With a stamp I have made a label between the papers, in addition to several ephemera.


I have also used pocket cards to complete the layout.




I wish you a good end of August!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment