Friday, August 14, 2020

Life Crafted with Nathalie

 

Hi there!

Nathalie with you today to bring you a bit of inspiration to kick off the weekend!   I am sure many of you are still waiting for your physical True Stories kit to arrive.  The Pandemia has created a large delay when it comes to shipping goodies around the world.  Well, how about using this month's Digital Files to get your stories documented!  Let me show you ...


Today, i want to show you how digital files can transform plain vellum into a beautiful transluscent layer for your layouts!


For the one side of the page, i used one of this month's Basic Documenter TN page. I simply printed it, added the funny picture of the before and after and a few stickers.  I printed my journal on vellum so that i can tie the two sides of the pages together.



The beauty of working with vellum is that it serves as a beautiful divider for your album, which lets you tell  totally unrelated stories in one spread.   This time, i used one of the PL Digital journal cards, and enlarged it to fit my page, and printed it making sure to leave about a half an inch on the right edge so i can folded and attached it to the page.


After stamping the title on the vellum heart ( Archival Ink), once again, i used one of the basic Digital TN papers to create my single page layout. I added my picture ( backed it with a Digital Patterned paper) then used the This is Life Stamp set to add some details.   



Here is another layout that uses mostly this month's digital files.  This time, i used vellum to create soft layers and hide my journal .


I enlarged the 4x6 PL and printed it on vellum.  I ripped the edges of the vellum a bit to add texture before attaching it to the background( TN Digital Patterned paper). I used the Digital Ephemera to create the "Choose Happy" embellishments from vellum.  I combined both Bailey stamp sets to create the title.


To hide my journal lines, i used one of the Digital PL cards as the base, then added one of the Digital ephemera pieces on top and printed them together on vellum making sure to leave about half inch at the top to create the flap.



I added my lines of journal to one of the PL cards and just folded the vellum piece to create the flap that conceals it.

I love how this turned out, and how easy they came together using a few of this month's Digital files and vellum..   Hopefully, the kits arrive at your doorstep soon, but while you wait, stop by the Digital CTK shop to check the new matching files!


XO


No comments:

Post a Comment