Saturday, September 23, 2023

3-to- INSPIRE with Marci


 

Hello Friends! It is Marci with you today. We are going to have fun with our challenge this Saturday. 

Here are the three suggested items to incorporate into your project, 

1. Use a pocket page.

2. Use a stamp set.

3. Document a topic that says a lot about you. 



For my project, I used the ALL ABOUT ME kit to document my routine of making an espresso drink every morning. Drinking coffee is something I am known for with my friends and family. My scrapbook pages about myself would not be complete without including this topic. 


I had fun layering several of the embellishment pieces from the kit on the full-page layout and the pocket cards. Pocket Cards and pocket pages are a great way to incorporate different colors and styles into your layout. Sliding cards into the pockets can take a lot of the guesswork out of designing a spread. 



Including stamping in two different ink colors, adds some visual interest to my embellishment clusters.  The small circle and asterisk on the Storytelling v2 all-about-me stamp set were perfect for this. 

If you like this CAFFEINE card as much as I do, check out this set of everyday moments double-sided journaling cards. It is great to have extra journaling cards in our stash that can mix and match with any kit. 

I had so much fun putting this layout together. I hope you are inspired to give the challenge a try too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment